These two ATC's were done using acetate which has been put through the Cuttlebug to create the patterns on the corners and sides of the ATC. The impression left by the cuttlebug has been coloured using a gel pen and glitter glue. I have used two of my favourite stamps from Stampers Anonymous.
The background has been done with the shaving foam marbling technique and then the images, cut-outs from the cuttlebug and clear dots have been added. I have gone around the clear dots with a fine gold pen to highlight them. I have then raided my husbands fishing box for the hook and line and then added the Greman scrap.
I have started going to Kelsey's classes for Technique Book Five.
The cover was done using altered CD's. This is a fabulous technique, especially since you can use a variety of products to colour the CD's which still allow the iridescent background colours through.
Last Tuesday's class was working with metal. This thin, malleable metal can be run through the cuttlebug using the embossing folders and then altered using alcohol inks, sandpaper and just about anything else.