Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ecclectic Taste

If there is one thing I love about the various art and craft styles and mediums, it is that they appeal to a vast range of audiences. This ecclection manefests in many aspect of my life, including music, Movies, clothing, as well as the art that I produce. Some of what I do can seem quite innocuous and other parts can seem dark and moody. This variation in emotion is what I love about art.


Gollum: I had a lot of fun with this picture. Creating the three dimensional quality to his fingers and trying to capture the luminescent quality of his eyes seemed to work in this background.


Reach: I have used this classic biblical image on Shrink Film and used one of my favourite Michelle Ward stamps on the background to emulate the era this image was painted on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.
Tomorrow is Monday. (Work is a four letter word in any vocabulary, but it pays the bills!!)
Sonia : -)

No comments:

Post a Comment